Acne scarring is a common consequence of acne vulgaris that occurs in some patients. If you have had severe acne, the chances of acne scarring increase. To prevent acne scarring, early treatment of acne is advisable.
Why do I want to treat my acne scars?
Treatment is not for everyone. Some people feel that the scars are not so bad. Others feel that the scars affect their everyday life.
We recommend treatment if you answer “yes” to one or more of the following questions:
- Do I often wish that I could get rid of my acne scars?
- Do I feel that my scars limit my opportunities to date, get a job, advance my career, or perform well in school?
- Am I less social now than before I had acne scars?
Related: Medi Facial
Treatment options available –
At Sarin Skin Solutions, we decide the most effective treatment for you after a thorough consultation with our dermatologist.
- Chemical peels
- Microneedling Radiofrequency
- Fractional Co2 laser
- Sublative radio frequency
- Subscisional Radiofrequency
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
Call our office today to schedule a consultation with our dermatologist –