Wound Care: Overview
Healing wound is an important step in the rehabilitation process. When you are admitted, our team assesses your wound, including where you are in the healing process, and develops a plan of care specifically for you.
The goal of our wound care is for you to experience:
- Improved overall emotional well-being
- Improved ability to perform daily activities, such as taking a shower or working on a hobby
- Improved quality of life, becoming more independent and self-reliant
- Fewer complications and hospitalizations
- Increased knowledge regarding disease process and its management
- Increased strength and endurance
Skin Tightening & Body Fat Reduction
What are treatments options for old wounds?
We treat old wounds with-
- Use of artificial skin
- Skin grafting
- Use of collagen stimulators
Call our office today to schedule a consultation with our dermatologist – +91-9821585586, 011-45562916